Why Red Spot?
Careers at Red Spot
Red Spot Paint & Varnish was founded in 1903 in Evansville, Indiana. We pride ourselves in being a company that has continued to thrive and grow in our community and globally for over 100+ years. Here are some reasons why you should consider a career with us:
Innovative & Forward Thinking Approach:
- We are the first company to develop a coating for plastics in 1937 which began our pioneering experience in providing first class coatings for a world of plastics.
- State of the art Research & Development Center located in Evansville, Indiana that creates coating formulations to be used on an array of plastics all over the world. R&D facility also has a renowned analytical lab and testing lab to test all coatings to ensure durability.
- Continue to lead the industry with state of the art coatings in: automotive, make-up, sports coatings, bottle coating, just to name a few.
- Manufacturing facilities located in Evansville, Indiana and Westland, Michigan. Sales offices and field support in Canada, United States, and Mexico.
Our People make the difference:
- We realize we are everything because of our employee’s: dedication, technical skills, leadership, teamwork and loyalty.
- In 2015, our average years of service were over 14+ years. This allows for you to learn from the insights of past and present Red Spot employees, while on the job, to ensure continued success.
- At Red Spot our employees have opportunities to work with a diverse global affiliate network from all over the world.
- Red Spot offers careers in a wide range of areas of expertise from: Chemists, Engineering, Technical Support staff, Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Information Systems, Sales, etc.
- In 2011, Red Spot Evansville introduced assistance with gym memberships to promote fitness in addition to a partnership with Personal Trainer/Life and Wellness Coaches to support employee individual goals by helping them transforming mind, body, and spirit with focus, strength, and commitment.
Leaders in all that we do:
- Red Spot’s goal is to provide its employees a work environment that promotes success and a lifetime profession.
- Red Spot offers leadership development training and professional development type courses to build our employees to be all that they can be.
- We offer tuition reimbursement for those who wish to further their education.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefit plan to our employees. For more information visit benefits/ section
If you are interested in an innovative, rewarding, and challenging career, then we are where you want to be. Visit our job link to find out what career opportunities we have open now.